Wednesday 25 May 2011

Order Philips Sonicare HX6003/80 HydroClean Brush Heads, (3-Pack)



Over All Rating Reviews :
One expects a little product information with a new $300 toothbrush, perhaps a mention of what you're supposed to DO with the hydro-brush head. Sonicare has NONE, in the packaging, on the website, and when I did their live chat support, I got gems like this: "I would like to inform you that you have contacted us for identifying the information about your product". Totally useless. I won't be buying these brushheads until they can tell me when and how I'm supposed to use them.
Get more detail about Philips Sonicare HX6003/80 HydroClean Brush Heads, (3-Pack).





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links