Sunday 8 May 2011

Brand new Philips Sonicare ProResults HX6013 Brush Head Standard 3pk



Over All Rating Reviews :
I've had this brush now for about 2 years. The more I use it the more I like it. It's easy to clean. My wife and I both share it. We have bought the extra replacement brushes with no problem finding. It has enough speeds to find one you feel comfortable with. I think you get a great gum massage with an electric like this and hopefully that eliminates the need for gum surgery down the road. It holds a good charge and the fact that you cradle it each time, it's always ready.
Get more detail about Philips Sonicare ProResults HX6013 Brush Head Standard 3pk.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links