Wednesday 4 August 2010

Order Philips Sonicare ProResults HX6013 Brush Head Standard 3pk



Over All Rating Reviews :
I really love my Sonicare
But there was just one flaw
There were no extra compact heads
To fit my little jaw

According to the trusty guide
In 3 months you must change
So when I couldn't get a spare
I thought it rather strange

I had to use the standard head
To maintain my hygiene
I couldn't trust a worn-out brush
To keep my molars clean

The bigger brush just didn't fit
My mouth must be too small
Thank goodness they now stock this one
So I can reach them all

This smaller brush gets to the back
Back where it's hard to reach
It really helps me to avoid
My dentist's irate speech

This fits the Philips FlexCare brush
It's not for the Elite
So stock up now, in packs of three
And now this rhyme's complete



Amanda Richards, March 24, 2008
Get more detail about Philips Sonicare ProResults HX6013 Brush Head Standard 3pk.


!!1 Buying Bowflex Dumbbells !!1 Ridgid Wrench Grand Sale !!1 cheapest Breville Die Cast Espresso Machine Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links