Saturday 29 May 2010

Philips Sonicare Elite (E-Series) Replacement Brush Head, Standard (2-Pack) Order Now



Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased this Philips Sonicare E-Series Replacement Brush Head (3 Pack)as replacements heads. My only trouble I find with Sonicare is with the color-coding neck bands. It is very hard to determine who's brush is who's. Therefore, I have used red nail polish to put small dots on "my" brush so other family members will not use my brush. I wish Sonicare would use brighter colors, not just gray and green. I also wash out the inside of the "hood" from time to time, as gray matter gets stuck inside. Otherwise, good product.
Get more detail about Philips Sonicare Elite (E-Series) Replacement Brush Head, Standard (2-Pack).


!!1 Wire Window Boxes Free Shipping !!1 Plumbing Parts And Accessories Shower Enclosures Free Shipping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links