Friday 4 March 2011

Buy PHILIPS Sonicare ProResults Toothbrush Refills, Standard Brush Head Replacement, Fits Flexcare and HealthyWhite 5 Pack - PHIH6015



Over All Rating Reviews :
I guess you have to weigh the pros and cons. For me, my Sonicare electric toothbrush does a much better job on my teeth than any manual toothbrush I've ever used. I've had my Sonicare electric toothbrush for almost 2 years now, and use it everyday. No more manual toothbrushes for me!

My teeth look healthier, whiter. I even was able to finally get rid of a brown spot I had on one of my teeth.

These brush heads are pricey, and I do change them every 3 months as recommended. I like the idea of a 5 pack versus the 3 pack that has been available, so that I will have enough for at least one year everytime I buy them.

I only saw the 5 pack at Costco, for almost $39, so I bought a 5 pack there, as I was on my last brush head. It's nice to see that Amazon will also now be carrying them, as Amazon was where I was buying my 3 pack ones. The free shipping will be nice too, as Costco I have to pay CA tax which is also high.

For me, I think it's worth the price to pay for these brush heads. Alittle pricey, but worth it!
Get more detail about PHILIPS Sonicare ProResults Toothbrush Refills, Standard Brush Head Replacement, Fits Flexcare and HealthyWhite 5 Pack - PHIH6015.


!!1 Coach Sunglasses Fast !!1 More Computers Document Camera Decide Now !!1 Purchasing Ibm Pc Memory



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links