Friday 11 February 2011

Shop For Vitality Sonic Oral-B Braun Replacement Brush Head NIB 3 pack



Over All Rating Reviews :
The head of my sonic toothbrush broke. I thought I was really careful in selecting this product. It arrived after some delay. There are three brush heads in a package. I opened one and discovered it did not fit my toothbrush, although all the material (including what was printed on the product packaging) said it would. I called the vendor, who told me to send an email, which I did. His response was that he sympathized with my situation, but that he had sent what I had ordered. So, no returns, no refunds. The brushes look good and solid. If you are absolutely certain that these heads will fit, go ahead. Otherwise, you might do well to simply order a replacement toothbrush, which is what I did. Good luck out there!
Get more detail about Vitality Sonic Oral-B Braun Replacement Brush Head NIB 3 pack.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links