Wednesday 26 January 2011

Where To Buy Crest Spinbrush Classicclean Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 2 Ea



Over All Rating Reviews :
For the record, I purchased 6 packs of these refills, and the order was sent from Amazing Deals, Inc. However, this is what now comes up when I click on the order in my Amazon account. The picture is the same as the ones I got.

Apparently, there is a "Classic" head and a "Pro" head. What I have always used is the "Pro", and there's a big difference. On these "Classics", the upper, cylindrical brush doesn't rotate as far, and the lower brush doesn't move at all. You can feel the difference when you're using it. No wonder they're so much cheaper.

Feel sure no one will be willing to refund, since it was my bad. Hardly worth the time for $7, anyway. Into the garbage with them.

Get more detail about Crest Spinbrush Classicclean Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 2 Ea.


!!1 Shop For Gas Remote Control Planes



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links