Monday 20 December 2010

Purchase Braun Oral-B Compatible Generic Replacement Power Toothbrush Heads



Over All Rating Reviews :
I knew these were not original Braun replacement heads when I ordered them, but I thought how hard could it be to make decent compatible 3rd party versions? Boy was I mistaken. These things are crap. Cheaply made internal components. They look fine on the outside, but the insides are cheap plastic and they stop oscillating after only two or three uses, and they start disintegrating and fall apart completely soon afterwards. I even had the brush head on one of these come off in my mouth while I was using it. I've already blown through all four in less time than it takes for the real ones to reach 25% of their life expectancy. "You get what you pay for", and these crap can knock-offs are not even worth the price if they were free if for nothing but the aggravation. Lesson Learned. Don't buy these.
Get more detail about Braun Oral-B Compatible Generic Replacement Power Toothbrush Heads.


!!1 Saving Yamaha Ns-sp1800bl Home Theater !!1 Where To Buy Jet Ski Cover



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links